Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar or 1 ½ Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1 ¼ lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Finely chopped onion
- 2 Minced garlic cloves
- Heat a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until just tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is brown, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar and mustard. Continue cooking until chicken is tender and cooked through, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle basil if desired.
30 April 2001