St. Joseph's Convent Energy Balls
Makes 50 +/- 20 balls
- 2 cups Peanut butter
- 2 cups Milk or semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup Powdered milk
- Mix first three ingredients well. It should be stiff but not too sticky.
- Form into balls.
- Freeze for an hour or two.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip balls into chocolate, placing them on wax paper.
- Let them rest until the chocolate is no longer sticky. Remove from the wax paper with a thin metal spatula to prevent the bottoms from sticking to the paper.
30 April 2001