Three Cheese Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread (~21” long), split lengthwise and toasted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- ½ cup Scallions; chopped
- 1 cup Provolone cheese; shredded
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 1 jar (14 oz) Ragú Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 cup Mushrooms; sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper; sliced into long thin strips
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese; shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large skillet, sauté scallions, mushrooms, and pepper in butter until the vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Top each piece of bread evenly with sauce.
- Evenly top with vegetable mixture and the cheeses.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
30 April 2001